Friday, March 13, 2009

This week has been a mixed bag for Jacob and sleep. Two nights this week he woke up for a couple of hours starting at 11 or 11:30. He had a shorter than usual day nap today, which wound up with a second nap from 3:45 to 5:30. Now he won't go to sleep (it's 9 p.m. now; usually he goes down easily at 8 p.m.)

Consequently, Angie and I have had to live with some alternate sleep lifestyles imposed on us. I tried to nap today when Jacob did, but after getting my chores done and eating lunch, he woke up. After Angie got him down in the afternoon, I took a good nap and am hopefully ready if there is a need tonight. Maybe he is getting it out of his system now and sparing us the late night shenanigans. I'm running out of Netflix to watch! I suppose I can switch over to the on-demand viewer, but will I find anything worth watching? I hope I don't have to find out.

It looks like I will have to take a shift now, so I will write again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment