Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Update

Jacob has updated photos on Facebook, including getting ready for Easter Sunday Mass this morning. It's been a rough day because Angie is sick, Rosemary is sick, and Jacob is on random nap mode. He slept for the second half of Mass this morning (it was just he and I since the ladies were to sick to go). I made an all too brief appearance at Brian and Teresa's fabulous Easter brunch. I did put in a good show of Jacob and Angie, but he wouldn't stay asleep and I had to leave early. I was really bummed out by that. Brian and Teresa are so awesome, we want to hang out with them more.

Jacob was cranky most of the day (except when watching videos online--we have to get him off the habit). One highlight today was skyping with Nate and Helen. It was fun to catch up with them. Which reminds me, I need to put together a DVD of the wedding footage that I took last weekend. Now that Lent is over, I think I will definitely blog less often than every day, though no promises. I do want to do more video editing to catch up on old videos (like from our honeymoon in New Zealand!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment