Friday, September 3, 2010

Snack Attack!

Jacob's post-dinner snack was the last of the zucchini muffins. He loves them, surely not realizing the main ingredient is a vegetable. A green one, no less. They are tasty and the green is barely visible. Much more visible are the raisins, a food that is a delight to every child.

He was down to his last chunk of muffin, so I asked if I could have a bite. I leaned over with my mouth open. He passed the chunk in front of me and put it straight into his mouth. He laughed through a full mouth. I put my head down in mock sorrow. He patted my head in sympathy. Looking up, I asked him, "Did you get any muffin in my hair?" Jacob replied, "No, I didn't get muffin in your hair." "Oh, my hair is clean, then." Jacob's response was, "No, I got crumbs in your hair!" We all had a good laugh at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment