Friday, October 8, 2010

Cookiepalooza at Touche Touchet

An important event is happening today and tomorrow, namely Cookiepalooza. Touche Touchet Bakery makes many wonderful cookies, cupcakes, cakes, pies, muffins and other treats. Right now (October 8 and 9, 2010) they are giving out free samples of four cookies and asking customers to vote on their favorites. Jacob, Lucy and I stopped in and shared one sample (though now that I think about it, maybe we could have received one sample each?). After tallying the children's opinions, I submitted our vote. Since we are Americans, I won't reveal our vote. I will reveal that we bought three cookies from the case (which are only $1 each during Cookiepalooza), though not necessarily one for each of us. We plan to give some to Mommy, who hopefully will participate in the electoral process on Saturday. Here is our takeaway:

l-r: harvest, midnight madness (chocolate mint), ginger snap
Please note: The ginger snaps aren't sold in halves (though you might expect that for the $1 price). Jacob had already eaten his half before I could take a picture. He declared it "Soft and yummy." All the cookies were winners in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment